In the heart of Galloway Forest Park, one of the world’s few ‘Dark Skies Parks’, this unique, detached barn conversion, with private home pub and private deck with American hot tub, boasts spectacular views over the Galloway Hills. With over 2800 square miles of coastline, forests and mountains, and wildlife, walking and cycling on the doorstep, this secluded holiday escape has easy access to outdoor pursuits. Shop 8 miles, restaurant/pub 1½ miles.
Living room/conservatory with dining area, wood-burning stove, panoramic countryside views. Open-plan kitchen with home bar. Double bedroom. Shower room with spa shower and toilet.
- Wood-burning stove, elec, electric warm/cold air CH inc (Oct-Apr £40 per stay). Bed linen and towels inc
- Satellite TV
- DVD and CD (small libraries)
- iPod dock
- Large decked area, furniture, ambient lighting/music
- Hot tub (Oct-Apr £25 per booking)
- Parking (2 cars)
- Natural water supply from well
- Welcome pack
- No smoking
- No children
- NB: 3 steps to deck