Peacefully set in a rural location with fantastic views of the Towy Valley, this detached, sensitively restored Welsh barn is a perfect holiday base. Explore the Brecon Beacons, Brechfa Forest or visit Llandeilo, Carmarthen, Aberglasney, Carreg Cennen Castle or Tenby beach. Shop and pub 1 mile.
Two beamed living/dining areas with wood-burning stove, French doors, open plan with large farmhouse-style kitchen. Slate floors throughout. Two double bedrooms, one with en-suite bathroom with shower over Jacuzzi bath and toilet, one with en-suite shower room, toilet. First floor: Double bedroom with double sofa bed (alternative sleeping only), French doors to balcony and en-suite shower room with toilet. Twin bedroom with French doors to balcony and en-suite shower room with toilet.
- Wood-burning stove - initial fuel inc, thereafter avail at cost
- Elec, full oil underfloor CH, bed linen and towels inc
- Two Freeview TVs
- Two DVDs
- Two radio/CDs
- Large, enclosed lawned garden with enclosed patio, terrace and furniture
- Shared use of owners’ 70-acre grounds
- Ample parking
- Cycle store
- Hot tub
- Welcome pack
- No smoking
- Ground floor facilities
- NB: Fenced river in grounds