Superbly set in the Cwm Pennant valley, within Snowdonia National Park, this detached stone cottage stands in its own ½-acre of grounds, just 5 miles from the sea. Surrounded by farmland, and approached over a field, it is cosy and comfortable with lovely countryside views and excellent walks from the door. Bird-watching, fishing, sandy beaches and castles at Criccieth and Harlech, all nearby. Shop and pub serving food 3 miles.
Beamed living room with wood-burning stove in large inglenook, antique furniture. Beamed, modern fitted kitchen/dining room with antique pine furniture and ornamental cast-iron fireplace. Twin bedroom with wash basin. Bathroom with over-bath shower and toilet. Steep open-tread stairs to first floor: Traditional ‘crog loft’ double bedroom with low beamed ceiling.
- Wood-burning stove – initial supply inc, thereafter avail locally
- Elec, oil filled rad, convector heater, partial NSH, bed linen and towels inc
- TV (no reception – DVD use only)
- Combi m/wave/oven/grill
- Secure ½-acre grounds with furniture
- River fishing 150 yds (rod licence required)
- Spring water supply
- Unsuitable for the infirm