Just 5 miles from the excellent sandy beaches of the Pembrokeshire coast, this comfortable property, with its own garden, has been converted from a stone barn. Set on a working sheep farm, sharing a courtyard with three other properties, it enjoys views to the Preseli Hills, with ancient monuments, standing stones and hill forts, all within easy walking distance. The property is adjacent to Ty Bach ref OEL. Sailing, walking, riding, golf and superb restaurants can be found in Newport (3 miles). Cardigan 14 miles. Shops 3 miles, pubs 2 miles.
Open-plan living room with wood-burning stove and modern fitted kitchen with dining area. Double bedroom with en-suite shower room and toilet. Bathroom with toilet. Rugs on tiled floor throughout ground floor. Spiral stairs to first floor: Two twin bedrooms with sloping ceilings.
- Wood-burning stove – initial supply inc, thereafter at cost
- Elec and NSH by meter reading
- Bed linen inc
- Shared laundry room with w/machine and payphone
- Garden with patio and furniture
- Stabling for visitors’ horses by arr
- Natural spring water supply
- No smoking
- Ground floor facilities
- NB: Small stream nearby